Peran Dana Zakat Produktif terhadap Peningkatan Penghasilan Melalui Bantuan Modal Usaha Kecil dan Mikro

Priyanka Permata Putri, Danica Dwi Prahesti

Abstract


National and local development is continuously pursued by the government and is an inseparable part of village development activities. Forms of village development include the community empowerment program conducted by LAZ, one of them is Rumah Zakat in the form of small and micro business (SME) capital assistance to overcome the problem of poverty in Indonesia. This study aims to see how the role of productive zakat funds as capital in influencing the increase of turnover of SMEs given to the mustahiq built Rumah Zakat in Indonesia. The method used in this research is quantitative descriptive method by using simple linear regression method, where the data source comes from capital data and turnover 36 mustahiq which exist in region ICD Mekarwangi Lembang in 2017. The result of this research is zakat fund raising, Rumah Zakat provides various means to the muzakki, zakat fund which collected all channeled to the Senyum Mandiri, Senyum Juara, Senyum Sehat, and Senyum Lestari programs. Using a simple linear regression model, the effect of capital on the turnover is Y’ = 1889,372 + 0,497X, which means that when capital given by Rumah Zakat is constant, the average turnover received by SMEs is 1889,372 and the increase of one capital constant gives an increase of turnover of 0.497, and 15.6% of the capital provided by Rumah Zakat contributes or influences the earnings earned by the SMEs and the rest of 84.4% is determined by other factors.

Keywords


productive zakat funds; venture capital; SMEs; Rumah Zakat

Full Text:

PDF

References


Abdulloh Mubarok, B. F. (2012). “Penghimpunan Dana Zakat Nasional (Potensi, Realisasi dan Peran Penting Organisasi Pengelola Zakat)”. Abdulloh Mubarok dan Baihaqi Fanani, Abstrak. PERMANA, 5(2), 7–16.

Habibi, A. (2016). “Pemberdayaan Dana Zakat Produktif sebagai Modal Usaha dan Pengaruhnya terhadap Kinerja Usaha Kecil Menengah (UKM) di Badan Amil Zakat Nassional (BAZNAS) Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta”. UIN Sunan Kalijaga. Retrieved from http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/ 21892/1/1420311035_BAB-I_IV-atau-V_DAFTAR-PUSTAKA.pdf

Kamunge, M. S., & Tirimba, O. I. (2014). “Factors Affecting the Performance of Small and Micro Enterprises in Limuru Town Market of Kiambu Country”, Kenya. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 4(12).

Kashoogie, J. (2015). Gerai Info: Sorot Mengangkat Maklumat Syariah. (T. Segara, Ed.) (56th ed.). Jakarta: Bank Indonesia.

Priyatno, Duwi. (2009). SPSS untuk Analisis Korelasi, Regresi, dan Multivariate. Yogyakarta: Gama Media.

Prof. Dr. Sugiyono. (2017). Statistika untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.

Rosmawati, R. (2014). 7063-11414-1-PB.pdf. Padjajaran Jurnal Ilmu Hukum, 1(1), 175–191. Retrieved from http://jurnal.unpad.ac.id/pjih/article/view/7063

Toswari. “Uji Asumsi”, Diakses 11 September 2017, dari toswari.staff.gunadarma.ac.id/Downloads/ files/8308/UJI+ASUMSI.pdf.

Widhiarso. “Uji Normalitas”, diakses 7 September 2017, dari http://widhiarso.staff.ugm.ac.id/ files/Uji%20Normalitas.pdf.

Wulansari, S. D., & Setiawan, A. H. (2014). “Analisis Peranan Dana Zakat Produktif Terhadap Perkembangan Usaha Mikro Mustahik (Penerima Zakat) (Studi Kasus Rumah Zakat Kota Semarang)”, 3(1), 1–15. Retrieved from http://ejournal-s1.undip.ac.id/index.php/ jme%0AVolume.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.30874/comdev.2017.17

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


View My Stats
Creative Commons License
Proceeding of Community Development is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Google ScholarCrossref